- 4 10oz cans of Rotel diced tomatoes w/ green chili peppers, drained (or not - up to you)
- 3 lbs Land o' Lakes Extra Melt Processed Cheese, cubed
- 1 lb shredded chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup diced green onion
- 3 tbsps taco seasoning mix
- 4 tbsps minced jalapeño pepper
- 3 cups black beans, rinsed and drained (I used 2 cans of Bush's)
Spray inside of crockpot with Pam.
Place cheese, diced tomatoes, chicken, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeño pepper into slow cooker.
Cook on high, stirring every so often until dip is hot/cheese has melted - 1-2 hours.
Stir in the black beans and re-heat - 15 minutes
Spoon over tortilla chips and garnish with pico de gallo and jalapeño as desired.
I had to go to Restaurant Depot for the cheese. If you can't find the Extra Melt, Velveeta can be used (but really try - it's worth it!).