October 11, 2020
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 ozs Can diced green chilies
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3/4 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 Small onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 ozs Tomato Sauce
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add hamburger and onion, cooking and crumbling the meat unil no longer pink.
- Remove meat from pan and place on a plate lined with paper towels or bags to drain off the excess fat.
- Once drained, put the meat back into the skillet and add all remaining ingredients. Stir until combined and let simmer 10-15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns with a slice of cheese if you'd like.