- 1 Bolillo Roll
- 4 ½-oz Italian style meatballs – warmed
- 3 tsps spoonfuls – sauce – warmed
- 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 slice of provolone cheese sliced paper thin
- Oregano or basil for garnish – optional
Preheat toaster oven or broiler.
Slice roll careful not all the way through.
Lay in meatballs, spoon in extra sauce, sprinkle on grated parmesan, lay provolone across top, and put sub in oven just long enough to melt the cheese and crisp up top of roll.
Garnish with basil or oregano.