Randi's A-Freaking-Mazing Artichoke Dip
- 8 ozs Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream (Big dollop - 1/4-1/3 cup?)
- 1/4 cup Mayo (Dollop - 1/4 cup?)
- 1 can/jar of artichoke hearts, non-marinated, drained & chopped
- Fresh Garlic or Garlic Salt to taste
- Chili Powder
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese - divided
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Warm the cream cheese in microwave for 2 min at 50% power. Don't skip this step-makes it much easier to blend with everything.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Use about half of the Mozzarella. Be generous with the chili powder! The sour cream and cream cheese act to "cool" the dip, so don't be shy!
4. Bake 30-40 minutes until heated throughout.
5. Sprinkle on the remaining Mozzarella and cook until the cheese is browned.
6. Enjoy with Bent Oak Wine. 😊