51% Rule Guidelines
TABC will only allow wineries to open if they can operate as restaurants (very strict guidelines and wine sales muct be no more than 49% of the total).Besides qualifying as a restaurant, we have to adhere to the COVID-19 restrictions of 50% tasting room occupancy and maintain all of the protocols we had in place to keep our customers and team safe.
What does that mean to you specifically?
- We are offering both 1-hour and 1-hour & 15 minute reservations
- Continuing reduced hours in the short run as we evaluate our ability to safely serve you
- 3 Seatings per Day:
- The 1st timeslot is for 1 hour
- 2nd and 3rd timeslots are 1 hour & 15 minutes
- Each time slot allows our team just 15 minutes for cleaning and sanitizing so we really need folks to clear the area on time
- Get your reservation today by clicking on the following link RESERVATION
- Wine tastings DO NOT count in the % calculations thus no additional purchase is required (don't ask - it's a crazy rule!)
- Additional glass or bottle, food, and merchandise combinations are on the menu to make it easy to meet the required order percentages. All great deals!
- Per the TABC guidelines, we have had to suspend complimentary member glasses. You would need to purchase food, merchandise, or gift certificates of greater value than the "value" of the glass of wine and, temporarily, we would need to charge for the glass of wine. Our suggestion is take advantage of one of the two bullets directly above.<
- Your total order needs to meet the % requirements (excluding any tastings and bottles to go) each time you visit in order for us to remain open. We are subject to close audit by TABC.