20230925 Weekly Wine Times
Important Tasting Room Date(s)
- September 26th (Tuesday 6:30 - 8:30), BOW-Wow Trivia - $25 Member/$30 Non-member - Get Ticket ASAP HERE
- October 10th, Bent Oak Winery's 8th Anniversary (Tuesday - tasting room closed as usual, so specials later in the week)
- October 17th, Taste of Cedar Park (Tuesday 6:00 - 9:00) Cedar Park Recreation Center Sculpture Garden
- October 19th, Game Night (Thursday 5:30 - 8:00), Get Your Reservation HERE
- October 27-29th, October Wine Club Release
- November 11th (Saturday 1:00 - 6:00), Sip 'n' Shop - Get Booth HERE
- September 29th (Friday 3:30 - 6:30), Wine Down Friday with Stephanie Fix
- October 6th (Friday 3:30 - 6:30), Wine Down Friday with Heath Ham
- October 8th (Sunday 2:00-4:45), Smooth Jazz Sunday with Rodney Howell
- October 13th (Friday 3:30 - 6:30), Wine Down Friday with Trevor Helt
- October 20th (Friday 3:30 - 6:30), Wine Down Friday with Shelley Mier
You can access details on the above events on our Website Calendar.
Trivia is Back - LAST DAY to get your tickets!
Tuesday, September 26th 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6:15 pm
Grab your friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends!
Test your mental mettle with other wine lovers. Various general category questions with some wine questions thrown in. We'll be using a simpler phone app for answers!
It’s sure to be an evening of wit and winners!
Enjoy wine specials, laughter, and prizes over the course of the night. 1st Place winners each get a bottle of 2019 Sangiovese.
Ticket includes a glass of wine, bruschetta, and cookies.
Don't delay get your tickets NOW!
Join us in Forth Worth on Monday, November 6th from 6 to 8pm for a tasting of 70 wines from 24 wineries. We'll be pouring our Texas 2019s: Viognier, Dolcetto, and Petit Verdot. Get your tickets HERE from the Texas Hill Country Winery Association.
Are you ready for some football?
Join us for the weekly NFL You Pick 'Em game. You select the winners of each game and enter the total score of the Monday Night game. Get your entry in before the Thursday night game and good luck! (Note: You can modify the Sunday games until the 1st game starts on Sunday).
- Week 1: 2019 Sangiovese - Kathy Bonardi with 12 correct.
- Week 2: 2021 Riesling - Gary Gorman with a tiebreaker and 13 correct
- Week 3: 2019 Wild Eye Red - Janice Lehman with 13 correct.
- Week 4: 2019 Blanc du Bois - TBD
Debeneezer is making honey garlic feta dip.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 8 Honey garlic feta dip
- $12 Honey garlic feta dip with Wine Pairing
- $15 Honey garlic feta dip with Reserve Wine Pairing
Changed the glasses this week.
- 2021 Riesling TX (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Roussanne TX (bottle retail $32)
- 2019 Wild Eye Red TX (bottle retail $28)
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA (bottle retail $68)
- $20 Tasting of the 5 wines above
- $ 9.00 2019 Riesling TX (retail $12)
- $ 9.00 2019 Sangiovese TX (retail $12) - Wine of the Month through 9/30
- $ 9.00 2019 Tempranillo TX (retail $12) - Wine of the Month starting 10/1
- $ 9.00 2019 Wild Eye Red TX (retail $12)
- $ 40 TX Do-Si-Do (retail $62): 2019 Barbera TX and 2019 Blanc du Bois TX
- $ 58 Triple Digit Heat Beater (retail $84): 3 bottles of 2021 Riesling
- $ 69 BBQ Buddies (retail $107): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $132 Tres Pinot (retail $204): 3 bottles of 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve
- $119 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $184): 2021 Riesling TX, 2019 Blanc du Bois TX, 2019 Roussanne TX, 2019 Wild Eye Red TX, 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA
September Wine of the Month: 2019 Sangiovese TX
Bottle $23 (retail $39) 41% discount
Case $240 (retail $468) 48% discount ($20 per bottle)
October Wine of the Month: 2019 Tempranillo TX
Bottle $28 (retail $44) 36% discount
Case $300 (retail $528) 43% discount ($25 per bottle)
Tempranillo is the main varietal grown in Spain, however, has found a home in the Texas High Plains. We source our fruit from the carefully managed Bingham Family Vineyards in Meadow, Texas. Tempranillo produces a red, translucent wine with hints of cherry, strawberry, plum and a soft, leathery finish. We age our Tempranillo for 9 months in new American Oak to soften and round out this highly enjoyable, diverse wine.
Tasting Notes: Hints of cherry, strawberry, plum and a soft, leathery finish.
Recommended Food Pairings: American burgers, chili chicken, jambalaya pasta, grilled spiced lamb chops. marinara.
Recipe of the Month: Tempranillo Polenta with Skirt Steak and Grilled Cauliflower
- 2021 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition
- 2022 Lone Star International Wine Competition
- 2022 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition
- 2022 Houston Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition
- 2021 Texas International Wine Competition
- 2023 Texas International Wine Competition
- 2023 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition
- 2023 Houston Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition
- 2022 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 2021 Houston Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition
- 2021 Lone Star International Wine Competition
We at Bent Oak Winery are committed to providing you with quality service, experience, great wines and a great value. Due to higher costs in everything in our supply chain including, glass bottles, transportation, corks, capsules, labels, plates, and food items, we, like many others, are making certain price increases to help keep pace while we continue to provide excellent service, experience and wine.
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table, but some walk-ins are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team