20230816 Weekly Wine Times
Important Tasting Room Date(s)
- August 17th (5:45 - 6:45), Game Night - Get Reservation HERE
- August 24th (5:30 - 7:00), Wine Glass Painting - Get Ticket from Le Painted Grape HERE.
- August 28th (6:30 - 8:30), BOW-Wow Bunko - Get Ticket HERE
- August 18th (3:30 - 6:30), Chris Robeson
- August 25th (3:30 - 6:30), Anthony Basini
You can access details on the above events on our Calendar HERE.
Wine Club Release: Don't Forget to Pick Up!
For those members who have not yet, don't forget to pick up your July Release wine between now and Sunday, August 27th from the tasting room or curbside: Wednesday-Saturday 1:00-7:00 or Sunday 12:30-5:00.
You can make a RESERVATION to visit the tasting room Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM.
Schedule a Curbside Pickup during normal curbside hours: Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM. You can schedule your pick up date and time by clicking PICK UP and remain in your car when you arrive in the parking lot. Call or text us at 512-673-8250 and we will deliver your order to your car.
Bryan's treat this weekend is Ambrosia Dump Cake!
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 8 Ambrosia Dump Cake
- $12 Ambrosia Dump Cake with Wine Pairing
- $15 Ambrosia Dump Cake with Reserve Wine Pairing
All new tasting menu, glasses, and specials this week!
- 2021 Riesling TX (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Roussanne TX (bottle retail $32)
- 2019 Wild Eye Red TX (bottle retail $24)
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA (bottle retail $62)
- $20 Tasting of the 5 wines above
- $ 9.00 2021 Riesling TX (retail $12)
- $ 9.00 2019 Chardonnay CA (retail $12) - Wine of the Month
- $13.50 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA (retail $18)
- $ 40 TX Do-Si-Do (retail $62): 2019 Barbera TX and 2019 Blanc du Bois TX
- $ 58 Triple Digit Heat Beater (retail $84): 3 bottles of 2021 Riesling
- $120 Tres Pinot (retail $186): 3 bottles of 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve
- $111 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $174): 2021 Riesling TX, 2019 Blanc du Bois TX, 2019 Roussanne TX, 2019 Wild Eye Red TX, 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA
August Wine of the Month: 2019 Chardonnay CA
Bottle $25 (retail $40) 37.5% discount
Case $240 (retail $480) 50% discount ($20 per bottle)
Chalk Hill is defined by its warm climate and volcanic white ash that characterize its soils and give it its name. Our Chardonnay reflects that warmth and the moderating evening coolness that allows this wine to fully develop and express itself. We age our Chardonnay sur lie in French Oak barrels for complexity, structure and smooth overall mouth feel.
Tasting Notes: Perfume nose with hints of citrus, green apple, and pear.
Recommended Food Pairings: Bass, Scallops, Shrimp, Snapper, Veal Paillard
Recipe of the Month: Pasta Primavera
- 2023 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition - Top of Class
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicle
- 2021 TEXSOM & International Wine Competition
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table, but some walk-ins are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team