20230614 Weekly Wine Times
Bring Dad into the Tasting Room to celebrate! We have a bottle of 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley on special just for Dad. You'll get a 36% discount on a bottle so be sure to take one home for him! Also, get a chance to win a 2nd bottle when you purchase a bottle of the 2018 Cab. The winner will be announced on Father's Day.
Game Night: This Thursday 5:45 - 6:45
During the summer months, we are going to host game night once a month during the last reservation on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Get your reservation ASAP for this week's evening of fun and games. This month, we'll play a round or two of WINEO! We look forward to seeing you at game night! Let the games begin! Note: No charge to play but be sure and get a reservation!
Craft Night: Mandala Wine Bottle Painting June 19th
Last Week to get Your Ticket!
Please join Zenovia as she instructs us on how to paint Mandala designs on wine bottles. Your painting kit will include 2 wine bottles, acrylic pens & paints, and other supplies to help you apply the paint. In addition to your painting kit, your ticket includes instruction, a glass of wine, and snacks. Class is Monday June 19th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm with the doors opening at 6:15 pm.
Wine Club Release: July 14th-16th
It's about time for the 3rd Quarter wine club release. Club members will be receiving emails later this week outlining the wines in your respective club release. Please make sure your credit cards are updated. Also, if we are shipping your order, confirm that the shipping address is correct.
We will be processing your club orders on Sunday evening, July 9th, and pick ups will begin on Wednesday, July 12th.
Join us this week in celebration of Father's Day with a cuban sandwich and chips.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 8 Cuban Sandwich with Chips
- $12 Cuban Sandwich with Wine Pairing
- $15 Cuban Sandwich with Reserve Wine Pairing
Only change this week is a special bottle sale for Father's Day.
- 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Roussanne TX (bottle retail $32)
- 2019 Viognier TX (bottle retail $36)
- 2019 Dolcetto TX (bottle retail $32)
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX (bottle retail $46)
- $20 Tasting of the 5 wines above
- $ 9 2019 Trebbiano TX (retail $12) - Wine of the Month
- $ 9 2019 Viognier TX (retail $12)
- $ 9 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX (retail $12)
- $40 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley CA (retail $62)
- $ 50 TX 2 Step (retail $72): 2019 Roussanne TX, 2019 Tempranillo TX
- $ 52 Red, White, & Rosé (retail $80): 2019 Wild Eye Red, 2019 Blanc du Bois, 2021 Rosé
- $ 62 BBQ Buddies (retail $96): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $ 62 All White, All White, All White (retail 96): 2019 Roussanne TX, 2019 Trebbiano TX, 2019 Viognier TX
- $110 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $174): 2019 Blanc du Bois TX, 2019 Roussanne TX, 2019 Viognier TX, 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX
June Wine of the Month: 2019 Trebbiano
Bottle $18 (retail $28) 36% discount
Case $192 (retail $336 - 43% discount ($16 per bottle)
Trebbiano is one of the most widely grown white grapes in the world. It is extensively used for blending as it produces a balanced white wine. We source our fruit from Bingham Family Vineyards in Meadow, Texas. Our Trebbiano has a balanced green grape and earthy nose and is light on the palate with hints of green apple and Bosc pear.
Tasting Notes: Balanced green grape and earthy nose that is light on the palate with hints of green apple and Bosc pear.
Recommended Food Pairings: Light salads, shellfish, light fish, chicken, light cheeses, and tapas.
Recipe of the Month: Spaghetti with Seafood
- 2023 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition - Texas Class Champion
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicle
- 2021 Texas International Wine Competition
- 2020 San Francisco International
- 2021 Lone Star International Wine Competition
- 2021 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition
- 2021 Houston Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition
- 2022 Lone Star International Wine Competition
- 2022 San Francisco Chronicle
- 2022 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition - Texas Reserve Class Champion
- 2023 Houston Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition
- 2021 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 2020 Lone Star International Wine Competition & Rodeo International Wine Competition
- 2022 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 2021 TEXSOM & International Wine Competition
- 2023 San Francisco Chronicle & Rodeo International Wine Competition
Important Date(s) This Week
Wine Down Friday with Jim Monk (3:30-6:30): June 16th
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table, but some walk-ins are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team