20230222 Weekly Wine Times
Movie Night: Tuesday March 21st
Four Zimbabwean men form their country's first Wine Tasting Olympics team.
Movie, glass of wine, popcorn, and movie candy are all included.
Tuesday, March 21st. Doors open at 6:15. The movie starts at 6:30 and goes until about 8:30 pm.
NOTE: $5 discount for members will display in the shopping cart. 48-hour cancellation policy.
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE ($30 Members/$35 Non-Members)
Debeneezer's Brunswick Stew is back by popular demand.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 8 Brunswick Stew
- $12 Brunswick Stew with Wine Pairing
- $15 Brunswick Stew with Reserve Wine Pairing
Glass specials changed this week.
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (bottle retail $34)
- 2019 Viognier CA (bottle retail $44)
- 2019 Wild Eye Red Blend TX (bottle retail $24)
- 2019 Petit Verdot TX (bottle retail $40)
- 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA (bottle retail $62) - new release
- $20 Tasting of the 5 wines above
- $ 9 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (retail $12)
- $ 9 2019 Wild Eye Red TX (retail $12)
- $12 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA (retail $18) - Wine of the Month
- $30 2018 Lone Star Cuvee TX Sparkling (retail $46) - 35% Discount - while supplies last
- $ 73 Zin 2 Win (retail $112): 2018 Zinfandel CA, 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA
- $122 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $188): 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX, 2019 Viognier CA, 2019 Viognier TX
- $135 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $204): 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX, 2019 Viognier CA, 2019 Wild Eye Red Blend TX, 2019 Petit Verdot TX, 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA
Wine of the Month: 2019 Zinfandel Reserve
Bottle $40 (retail $62) 35% discount
Case only $444 (retail $744 - 40% discount ($37 per bottle)
Our newly released Reserve Zinfandel comes from the carefully managed Bertapelle vineyards in the heart of the Russian River Valley. The nose is rich with dark fruit, cinnamon and baking spices leading to black raspberry, blackberry and cassis on the palette, and pepper finish. This is a rich Zinfandel without being overpowering and a wonderful example of Zinfandels from the region. This Zinfandel Reserve pairs well with game birds, veal chops, pork chops, spicy red meat dishes. Our perfect pairing recipe is Spicy Flourless Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Coulis.
Important Date(s) This Week
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
February 24th, Tim Bond
Sunday Afternoon with Ella Reid (2:00-4:45), February 26th
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table, but walk-ins are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-THU 1:00-7:00 PM
- FRI 1:00-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team