20230207 Weekly Wine Times
Valentine's Cupcake & Wine Pairing
Join us on Valentine's Day for another fantastic cupcake and wine pairing! Don't delay - get your tickets today! This date night event always sells out fast!
Movie Night: March 21st
Four Zimbabwean men form their country's first Wine Tasting Olympics team.
Movie, glass of wine, popcorn, and movie candy are all included.
Wednesday, March 21st. Doors open at 6:15. The movie starts at 6:30 and goes until about 8:30 pm.
NOTE: $5 discount for members will display in the shopping cart. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Celebrating Super Bowl Weekend with Frito Pies.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $8 Frito Pie
- $12 Frito Pie with Wine Pairing
- $15 Frito Pie with Reserve Wine Pairing
The glass specials changed this week.
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (bottle retail $34)
- 2019 Viognier CA (bottle retail $44)
- 2019 Wild Eye Red Blend TX (bottle retail $24)
- 2019 Petit Verdot TX (bottle retail $40)
- 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA (bottle retail $62) - new release
- $20 Tasting of the 5 wines above
- $9 2019 Viognier CA (retail $12)
- $9 2019 Petit Verdot TX (retail $12)
- $12 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA (retail $18) - Wine of the Month
CAN WINE PREDICT THE SUPER BOWL WINNER?
Sunday Only Wine challenge (Glass Special $7) - place your vote for the Super Bowl winner by selecting a wine under your favorite team. We will tally the glasses at the end of the day and let you know if Bent Oak Winery predicted the winner of the Super Bowl.
|Kansas City Chiefs||Philadelphia Eagles|
|TX Petit Verdot||2019 Wild Eye Red Blend TX|
|TX Sauvignon Blanc||CA Viognier|
- $73 Zin 2 Win (retail $112): 2018 Zinfandel CA, 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA
- $122 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $188): 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX, 2019 Viognier CA, 2019 Viognier TX
- $135 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $204): 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX, 2019 Viognier CA, 2019 Wild Eye Red Blend TX, 2019 Petit Verdot TX, 2019 Zinfandel Reserve CA
Wine of the Month: 2019 Zinfandel Reserve
Bottle $40 (retail $62) 35% discount
Case only $444 (retail $744 - 40% discount ($37 per bottle)
Our newly released Reserve Zinfandel comes from the carefully managed Bertapelle vineyards in the heart of the Russian River Valley. The nose is rich with dark fruit, cinnamon and baking spices leading to black raspberry, blackberry and cassis on the palette, and pepper finish. This is a rich Zinfandel without being overpowering and a wonderful example of Zinfandels from the region. This Zinfandel Reserve pairs well with game birds, veal chops, pork chops, spicy red meat dishes. Our perfect pairing recipe is Spicy Flourless Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Coulis.
Two Ways to Play for a Super Bowl Win!
The Super Bowl will be on Sunday, February 12th. Get your entry in the pick 'em for a chance to win a bottle of 2019 CA Zinfandel Reserve.
Super Bowl Squares
And/or enter in the Super Bowl squares game for a chance to win each quarter.
- Q1 = 2019 Sauvignon Blanc
- Q2 = 2019 Wild Eye Red
- Q3= 2019 TX Viognier
- Q4 = 2019 CA Zinfandel Reserve.
Important Date(s) This Week
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
February 10th, Trevor Helt
Smooth Sax Sunday (2:00-4:45):
February 12th (Super Bowl Sunday), Rodney Howell
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table, but walk-ins are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-THU 1:00-7:00 PM
- FRI 1:00-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team