20220525 Weekly News Splash
April Wine Club Release Pick Up Final Extension
Members: For those of you who still have not picked up your April Release Wine, you can pick up anytime in the Tasting Room or curbside during normal operating hours now through Sunday, May 29th.
- You can make a RESERVATION to visit the tasting room Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM.
- Schedule a Curbside Pickup during normal curbside hours: Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM. You can schedule your pick up date and time by clicking PICK UP and remain in your car when you arrive in the parking lot. Call or text us at 512-673-8250 and we will deliver your order to your car.
Due to all of the requests for Trivia, we are trying to schedule Trivia Night once a quarter. As a result our next BOW-Wow Trivia Night is Monday, June 27th, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Grab your friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! We will have some wine questions thrown in with various general category questions. Get your tickets today as they always go quickly!
We are serving up Black Bean & Corn Salsa with Blue Corn Chips for this holiday weekend.
Specials for Friday thru Sunday:
- $8 Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- $12 Salsa with Wine Pairing
We are adding more wine packages for the holiday weekend and the start of grilling season!
- 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (NEW RELEASE) (3 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $28)
- 2018 Trebbiano TX (3 Bronze) (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $34)
- 2019 Sangiovese TX (2 Gold, 3 Silver, 4 Bronze) (bottle retail $36)
- 2018 Zinfandel CA (2 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze) (bottle retail $50)
- $20 Tasting with a Logo Glass
- $15 Tasting without a Logo Glass
- $9 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (retail $12)
- $9 2019 Sangiovese TX (retail $12)
- $47 Grillin' Complements (retail $67): 18 CA Cab & Sister Winemaker's Montreal Seasoning
- $49 Twin Gold (retail $70): 19 Sangiovese and 19 Sauvignon Blanc
- $68 Double Gold (retail $98): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve and 19 TX Viognier
- $68 BBQ Buddies (retail $96): Texas 2019's: Dolcetto, Tempranillo, and Wild Eye
- $130 Reserve Trio (retail $184): CAL Reserve 2018s: Cab, Pinot Noir, and Zin
- $130 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $186): 18 CA Cab, 18 TX Vio, 19 TX Cab, and 19 CA Vio
- $123 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $176): 19 Blanc du Bois TX, 18 Trebbiano TX, 19 Sauvignon Blanc TX, 19 Sangiovese TX, 18 Zinfandel CA
Check out these important dates!
Smooth Jazz Sunday (2:00-4:45):
June 5th, Rodney Howell
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
May 27th, Jazz Daddies
June 3rd, Heath Ham
June 10th, Joel Rapaport
June 17th, Joey Kipfer
June 24th, Mitch Chandler
Private Party May 26th (7:30-9:30 PM)
Trivia Night June 27th (6:30-8:30 PM)
2022 Wine Club Release Pick Up Parties:
Q3 - July 9th-10th
Q4 - October 29th-30th
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team