20220511 Weekly News Splash
April Wine Club Release Pick Up - Last Week!
Members: For those of you who still have not picked up your April Release Wine, you can pick up anytime in the Tasting Room or curbside during normal operating hours now through Sunday, May15th.
- You can make a RESERVATION to visit the tasting room Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM.
- Schedule a Curbside Pickup during normal curbside hours: Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM. You can schedule your pick up date and time by clicking PICK UP and remain in your car when you arrive in the parking lot. Call or text us at 512-673-8250 and we will deliver your order to your car.
No Winner of Our Kentucky Derby Contest
We added Rich Strike to the spin after Ethereal Road was scratched on Friday, but no one was lucky enough to get Rick Strike in their spin. Maybe we will have better luck in the Preakness on May 21st.
Sugar Mama's Bakeshop Cupcake Pairing May 23rd
We are SOLD OUT for this unique event. A pairing of 5 of Sugar Mama's delicious mini cupcakes with our award-winning wines. Gaby, the Baker, and Mr. Winemaker will discuss the shared and/or opposing qualities that make each of these pairings perfect:
- 2019 Texas Blanc du Bois - Coconut cake/passion fruit curd filling/cream cheese buttercream/topped with candy pineapple (Summer Feels)
- 2019 Texas Sauvignon Blanc - Lemon cake/champagne sabayon filling/juniper buttercream (French 75)
- 2019 Texas Cabernet Sauvignon - Chocolate cake/ chocolate buttercream (James Brown)
- 2018 California Cabernet Sauvignon - Chocolate cake/blackberry wine compote/wine buttercream (Catalina Wine Mixer)
- 2018 California Zinfandel Reserve - Red velvet cake /cream cheese buttercream (Angelina)
Chef Bryan is at it again this week with one of his favorite recipes: Carnitas Tacos.
Specials for Friday thru Sunday:
- $8 Carnitas Tacos
- $12 Carnitas Tacos with Wine Pairing
No changes this week!
- 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (NEW RELEASE) (3 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $28)
- 2018 Trebbiano TX (3 Bronze) (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $34)
- 2019 Sangiovese TX (2 Gold, 3 Silver, 4 Bronze) (bottle retail $36)
- 2018 Zinfandel CA (2 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze) (bottle retail $50)
- $20 Tasting with a Logo Glass
- $15 Tasting without a Logo Glass
- $9 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (retail $12)
- $9 2018 Zinfandel CA (retail $12)
- $49 Twin Gold (retail $70): 19 Sangiovese and 19 Sauvignon Blanc
- $68 Double Gold (retail $98): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve and 19 TX Viognier
- $130 Reserve Trio (retail $184): CAL Reserve 2018s: Cab, Pinot Noir, and Zin
- $123 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $176): 19 Blanc du Bois TX, 18 Trebbiano TX, 19 Sauvignon Blanc TX, 19 Sangiovese TX, 18 Zinfandel CA
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week!
We have decided to take a break for the summer and will resume in the fall after harvest!
Check out these important dates!
Smooth Jazz Sunday (2:00-4:45):
June 5th, Rodney Howell
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
May 13th, Trevor Helt
May 20th, Ella Reid
May 27th, Jazz Daddies
Cupcake & Wine Pairing Event May 23rd (6:30-8:30 PM) - SOLD OUT!
Private Party May 26th (7:30-9:30 PM)
Trivia Night June 27th (6:30-8:30 PM)
2022 Wine Club Release Pick Up Parties:
Q3 - July 9th-10th
Q4 - October 29th-30th
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team