20220420 Weekly News Splash
Spring Fling April 30th
Next up on our event docket is an afternoon of fun in the sun! We will host a mini-Sip n Shop plus our kids will be washing cars out back for our first Sip n Shine. So far we have identified Ring Toss and Cornhole for games, but are finalizing the list of fun activities this week! Find your partner for Cornhole! Stay tuned as we nail down all of our Spring Fling activities for April 30th.
Sugar Mama's Bakeshop Cupcake Pairing May 23rd
We are excited to introduce a unique wine pairing event with Sugar Mama's Bakeshop. A pairing of 5 of their delicious mini cupcakes and our award-winning wines. The Baker and Mr Winemaker will discuss the shared and/or opposing qualities that make each of these pairings perfect:
- 2019 Texas Blanc du Bois - Coconut cake/passion fruit curd filling/cream cheese buttercream/topped with candy pineapple (Summer Feels)
- 2019 Texas Sauvignon Blanc - Lemon cake/champagne sabayon filling/juniper buttercream (French 75)
- 2019 Texas Cabernet Sauvignon - Chocolate cake/ chocolate buttercream (James Brown)
- 2018 California Cabernet Sauvignon - Chocolate cake/blackberry wine compote/wine buttercream (Catalina Wine Mixer)
- 2018 California Zinfandel Reserve -Red velvet cake /cream cheese buttercream (Angelina)
At the event, Sugar Mama's will be bringing along full -sized versions of their cupcakes for you to purchase and take home.
Get your ticket today as they are sure to go fast at $30 members/$35 non-members!
April Wine Club Release Pick Up
Members: For those of you who still have not picked up your April Release Wine, you can pick up anytime in the Tasting Room or curbside during normal operating hours now through Sunday, May15th.
- You can make a RESERVATION to visit the tasting room Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM.
- Schedule a Curbside Pickup during normal curbside hours: Wednesday through Saturday 1:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 12:30-5:00 PM. You can schedule your pick up date and time by clicking PICK UP and remain in your car when you arrive in the parking lot. Call or text us at 512-673-8250 and we will deliver your order to your car.
Bryan is delighting us this week with a 4-Cheese Grilled Cheese sandwich served with chips. Who doesn't love a good grilled cheese?
Specials for Friday, Saturday, & Sunday:
- $8 4-Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Chips
- $12 Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Wine Pairing
Only changing the glass specials this week. For those celebrating Eastern Orthodox Easter, the Easter specials are just the ticket for your holiday meal!
- 2019 Blanc du Bois TX (NEW RELEASE) (bottle retail $28)
- 2018 Trebbiano TX (3 Bronze) (bottle retail $28)
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX (4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $34)
- 2019 Sangiovese TX (2 Gold, 3 Silver, 4 Bronze) (bottle retail $36)
- 2018 Zinfandel CA (2 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze) (bottle retail $50)
- $20 Tasting with a Logo Glass
- $15 Tasting without a Logo Glass
- $9 2018 Trebbiano TX
- $9 2018 Sangiovese TX
- $70 Easter Lamb Dinner 2-Pack (retail $100): 18 Chardonnay and 18 Zinfandel Reserve
- $75 Easter Ham Dinner 2-Pack (retail $106): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve and 19 Viognier CA
- $123 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $176): 19 Blanc du Bois TX, 18 Trebbiano TX, 19 Sauvignon Blanc TX, 19 Sangiovese TX, 18 Zinfandel CA
- $135 Bunny Hop 4-Pack (retail $192): 18 Lone Star Cuvee, 18 Pinot Noir Reserve, 18 Viognier TX, 18 Zinfandel
Virtual Happy Hour This Week @ 5 pm Friday!
Mr Winemaker will be discussing the hybrid varietal
Blanc du Bois
Check out these important dates!
Smooth Jazz Sunday (2:00-4:45):
May 1st, Rodney Howell
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
April 22nd, Mitch Chandler
April 29th, Angela Banks
Spring Fling April 30th (1:00-6:00 PM)
Cupcake & Wine Pairing Event May 23rd (6:30-8:30 PM)
2022 Wine Club Release Pick Up Parties:
Q3 - July 9th-10th
Q4 - October 29th-30th
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table. Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team