20220323 Weekly News Splash
Back by popular demand! BOW-Wow Trivia Night is on Monday, April 18th, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Grab your friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! We will have some wine questions thrown in with various general category questions. Get your tickets today as they will go quickly!
April Wine Club Release & Pickup Party
Join us for an egg-citing Easter-themed member pickup party! We will be serving up Tino's Gyro Platters (Gyros, Hummus, Spanakopita, Dolmathes, Feta Salad, Pita bread, and Tzatziki sauce) and, of course, there will be wine and music to enjoy!
Pick Up Party Options - Get Food Tickets HERE (limit of 2 per membership) to one of the outside parties below:
- Saturday, April 9th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #1
- Saturday, April 9th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #2
- Sunday, April 10th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #3
- Sunday, April 10th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #4
Here are some important dates:
- Sunday, April 3rd - last day to make changes for the release
- Monday, April 4th - credit cards are charged
- Wednesday, April 6th - begin pick ups in the Tasting Room or Curbside
Mrs. Winemaker's famous pulled pork sliders are the food special this week!
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $8 Pulled Pork Sliders w/Coleslaw & Chips
- $12 Sliders with Wine Pairing
New glass specials this week.
- 2018 Chardonnay CA (2 Silver, 3 Bronze) (bottle retail $40)
- 2018 Roussanne TX (2 Silver, 1 Bronze) (bottle retail $32)
- 2018 Viognier TX (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $34)
- 2019 Dolcetto TX (1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze) (bottle retail $32)
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze) (bottle retail $62)
- $20 Tasting with a Logo Glass
- $15 Tasting without a Logo Glass
- $9 2018 Roussanne TX
- $12 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA
- $45 TX 2 Step (retail $64): 18 Roussanne and 19 Dolcetto
- $66 All White All White All White (retail $94): 18 Roussanne, 18 Trebbiano, 18 Viognier TX
- $140 Tasting Fab 5 (retail $200): 18 Chardonnay, 18 Roussanne, 18 Viognier TX, 19 Dolcetto, 18 Cabernet Sauvignon CA
Spring Fling April 30th
Save the date for an afternoon of fun in the sun! We will host a mini-Sip n Shop plus our kids will be washing cars out back for our first Sip n Shine. So far we have identified the ring toss and cornhole for games, but working on a few more fun activities! Stay tuned as we nail down all of our Spring Fling activities for April 30th.
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week!
We'll see you next week.
Check out these important dates!
Smooth Jazz Sunday (2:00-4:45):
April 3rd, Rodney Howell
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
March 25th, Joey Kipfer
April 1st, Heath Ham
April 8th, Joel Rapaport
April 15th, Anthony Basini
April 22nd, Mitch Chandler
April 29th, Angela Banks
BOW-Wow Trivia April 18th (6:30-8:30 PM)
Spring Fling April 30th (1:00-6:00 PM)
2022 Wine Club Release Pick Up Parties:
Q2 - April 9th-10th - WINERY OPEN FOR CLUB MEMBERS ONLY
Q3 - July 9th-10th
Q4 - October 29th-30th
Reservations are recommended to ensure you get a table and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team