20220112 Weekly News Splash
Travis & Williamson Counties are at their highest COVID Risk Levels indicating Uncontrolled Spread. We kindly ask that you wear a mask until your order is taken and anytime you leave the table.
Debeneezer is making her famous Southern Brunswick Stew with sweet peas instead of lima beans and no okra.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Pulled-Pork Brunswick stew and cornbread
- $10 Brunswick Stew with Wine Pairing
No changes for this week!
- 2018 Chardonnay CA (2 Silver, 3 Bronze) (bottle retail $34)
- 2018 Roussanne TX (2 Silver, 1 Bronze) (bottle retail $26)
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA (1 Double Gold, 6 Silver, 3 Bronze) (bottle retail $52)
- 2019 Dolcetto TX (1 Gold, 4 Silver, 4 Bronze) (bottle retail $26)
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX (None Yet!) (bottle retail $38)
- $7 2018 Roussanne TX
- $7 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX
- $35 TX 2 Step (retail $52): '19 Dolcetto and '18 Roussanne
- $38 Chardonnay & Christmas Pourer (retail $63): '18 Chardonnay
- $95 Tres Pinot (retail $156): '18 Pinot Noir Reserve (3)
January Wine Club Release Parties
Wine Club Members join us at one of our Pick Up Parties and enjoy wine, music, and BBQ. If you want the meatless option (baked potato) click HERE. Note: All members should have received an email with the wines selected in the January release so please notify us if you have not.
Click on one of the time slots below to purchase your ticket(s) to attend one of the pick up parties:
Saturday, January 29th, 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Saturday, January 29th, 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Sunday, January 30th, 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Sunday, January 30th, 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Virtual Happy Hour This Week @ 5 pm Friday!
Mr Winemaker will be discussing the Dolcetto varietal
The Playoffs are here!
The final week of the regular season, Week 18, winds up in a tie breaker with 11 correct. Our very own wine ambassador, Debbi Raducz, won the tiebreaker and a bottle of 2019 Tempranillo.
Wildcard weekend is starting off the NFL playoffs with 6 games (2 Saturday, 3 Sunday, and 1 Monday). A bottle of 2019 TX Viognier to the Wildcard Weekend winner! Get your entry in before the games begin on Saturday.
Bent Oak Winery NFL You Pick 'Em Game
Check out these important dates!
Smooth Jazz Sunday (2:00-5:00):
February 6th, Rodney Howell
Wine Down Fridays (3:30-6:30):
January 14th, Trevor Helt
January 21st, Jordan Hasto
January 28th, James Hearne (we are closing at 5:00 on the 28th for a private event)
Reservations are recommended and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team