20211228 Weekly News Splash
We ask those who have not yet been fully vaccinated & boosted to please wear a mask.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! To allow our team time with family, we will have "shortened hours" for New Year's Eve and closed on New Year's Day. Make a reservation to come in and have a glass of wine to get your New Year's Eve started early. The reservation system reflects the schedule below so get your reservation! Online ordering with curbside pickup works, too!
- Wednesday, 12/29, 1:00-7:00 PM
- Thursday, 12/30, 1:00-7:00 PM
- Friday, 12/31, New Years Eve - 1:00-5:15 PM Holiday Hours
- Saturday, 01/01, New Years Day - Closed
- Sunday 01/02, 12:30-5:00 PM
Mr & Mrs Winemaker and Linda are rustling up some Texas Caviar to ring in the new year! Come on in for some good luck tastes!!
Specials for Friday and Sunday:
- $ 6 Texas Caviar
- $10 Texas Caviar with Wine Pairing
We are finishing the week and the year with the same glass specials, tasting menu, bottle packages, and case specials, but we are adding a bottle special for our sparkling wine 2018 Lone Star Cuvee and a Cuvee & Flutes Package.
- 2018 Blanc du Bois TX (1 Judge's Choice, 1 Silver, 3 Bronze)
- 2018 Chardonnay CA (2 Silver, 3 Bronze)
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA (1 Double Gold, 6 Silver, 3 Bronze)
- 2019 Wild Eye Red TX (None (Yet!))
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve CA Alexander Valley (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze)
- $7 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- $10 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA
Bottle: $24 2018 Lone Star Cuvee (retail $38) 37% off
- $35 Cuvee and 2 Flutes (retail $58)
- $49 Twin Gold (retail $70): 2019 Aglianico and Sangiovese
- $57 Zin to Win (retail $92): 2018s Zin and Zin Reserve
- $58 Double Gold Duo (retail $82): 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve and '19 Viognier TX
- $50 Dreaming of a White Christmas (retail $78): 2018 Texas Whites: Roussanne, Trebbiano, & Viognier
- $100 We Three Kings (retail $154): All 2018 CA Reserve Wines: Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Pinot Noir Reserve, & Zinfandel Reserve
- $295 12 Gold Bottles of Christmas and Decorated Box (retail $451) - All 12 Bottles are of wines that have won, at a minimum, gold medals. The perfect gift for the person who has everything and you haven't a clue what to get them! Comes in a nicely decorated and sturdy box with easy carrying hand holes. Each bottle has a tag with the number of the day, tasting notes, food pairing recommendations, and medals won.
- On the first day: a corkscrew and a 2018 Sauvignon Blanc Texas HIgh Plains (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze Medals) in a Bent Oak Winery tree
- On the second day: a 2019 Dolcetto Texas High Plains (1 Gold, 4 Silver, 4 Bronze Medals)
- On the third day: a 2019 Sauvignon Blanc Texas HIgh Plains (1 Platinum, 3 Gold, 3 Silver, 2 Bronze Medal)
- On the fourth day: a 2019 Sangiovese Texas High Plains (2 Gold, 3 Silver, 3 Bronze Medals)
- On the fifth day: a 2018 Viognier Texas High Plains (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze Medals)
- On the sixth day: a 2019 Tempranillo Texas High Plains (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze Medals)
- On the seventh day: a 2019 Viognier Texas High Plains (1 Double Gold, 3 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze Medals)
- On the eighth day: a 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Reserve (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze Medals)
- On the ninth day: a 2018 Zinfandel Sonoma County (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze Medals)
- On the tenth day: a 2018 Pinot Noir Russian River Reserve (1 Double Gold, 6 Silver, 3 Bronze Medals)
- On the eleventh day: a 2019 Aglianico Texas High Plains (1 Gold Medal)
- On the twelfth day: a 2018 Zinfandel Russian River Valley Reserve (1 Gold, 5 Silver, 5 Bronze Medals)
- $175 Case of 2018 Blanc du Bois (retail $288)
- $175 Case of 2018 Trebbiano (retail $288)
- $202 Case of 2018 Sauvignon Blanc (retail $336)
- $202 Case of 2018 Viognier TX (retail $336)
- $202 Case of 2018 Vesenillo (Port Style) (retail $336)
- $375 Case of 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve (retail $624)
- $375 Case of 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve (retail $624)
No Virtual Happy Hour
Join us after the new year as we kick off 2022 in Bent Oak style!
In the meantime, stay safe, social distance, and wear your mask as we want to see you in 2022!
Are you ready for some football?
Rob Burch is our outright winner this week with 13 correct. Rob, please stop by the Tasting Room to pick up your bottle of 2019 CA Viognier.
If you haven't played yet, it is not too late to join us for the weekly NFL You Pick 'Em game. You select the winners of each game and enter the total score of the Monday Night game. A bottle of 2018 Lone Star Cuvee to the Week 17 winner! Get your entry in before the games begin on Sunday. Note: No Thursday or Saturday games this week.
Check out these important dates!
Smooth Jazz Sundays:
January 2nd, Rodney Howell
Wine Down Fridays:
January 7th, Heath Hamm
January 14th, Trevor Helt
January 21st, Jordan Hasto
January 28th, James Hearn
January Wine Club Pick Up Party Options - SAVE THE DATES:
Saturday, January 29th, 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Saturday, January 29th, 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Sunday, January 30th, 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Sunday, January 30th, 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Reservations are recommended and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team