20211117 Weekly News Splash
We ask those who have not yet been fully vaccinated to please wear a mask.
Wine Ambassador Schantel is serving up Green Chili Stew this week. Come on in and try out the stew!
No changes this week except to add some case specials. We are featuring our Pinot Noir and Viognier as they are the perfect pairings for your Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, we have other great options as well.
- 2018 Chardonnay CA (2 Silver, 2 Bronze)
- 2019 Viognier TX (new release) (1 Double Gold, 3 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze)
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA (1 Double Gold, 5 Silver, 3 Bronze)
- 2019 Sangiovese TX (2 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze)
- 2019 Aglianico TX (new release) (1 Gold)
- 2018 Chardonnay CA
- 2019 Sangiovese TX
- $49 Twin Gold (retail $70): 19 Aglianico and Sangiovese
- $57 Zin to Win (retail $92): 18s Zin and Zin Reserve
- $58 Double Gold Duo (retail $82): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve and 19 Viognier TX
- $58 Thanksgiving Zin & Chard PK (retail $84): 18s Zin Reserve & Chardonnay
- $61 Thanksgiving CA Friends 2 PK (retail $88): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve & 19 Viognier CA
- $100 Thanksgiving Family 4 PK (retail $146): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve, 19 Viognier TX, 18 Lone Star Cuvee, & 18 Vesenillo
- $154 Thanksgiving Love 6 PK (retail $226): 18 Pinot Noir Reserve (2), 19 Viognier TX (2),18 Lone Star Cuvee, & 18 Vesenillo
- $202 Case of 2018 Sauvignon Blanc (retail $336)
- $375 Case of 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve (retail $624)
Virtual Happy Hour This Week @ 5 pm Friday!
John will be discussing barrels this week! Note: we will be moving to every other week for happy hours during the holidays.
Are you ready for some football?
Week 10 gave us an out right winner with 8 correct. Carla Young won a bottle of 2019 Sauvignon Blanc. Carla, please stop by the Tasting Room to pick up your bottle of wine.
If you haven't played yet, it is not too late to join us for the weekly NFL You Pick 'Em game. You select the winners of each game and enter the total score of the Monday Night game. A bottle of 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve to the Week 11 winner! Get your entry in before the Thursday night game and good luck! (Note: You can modify the Sunday games until the 1st game starts on Sunday. Also, you can still enter if you miss Thursday night but Thursday will not count for you).
Bent Oak Winery NFL You Pick 'Em Game
Check out these important dates!
Wine Down Fridays:
November 19th, Jim Bryant
November 26th, Jazz Daddies
Smooth Sax Sunday:
Bent Oak favorite, Rodney Howell, returns every 1st Sunday beginning December 5th!
Bent Oak Winery Events - Get Your Tickets ASAP:
November 29th and 30th - Christmas Craft Nights. Two nights but with limited seats to make our traditional cork tree (Mrs. Winemaker has some new tips to share!) or paint Riedel glasses and ceramic tiles - coasters and painted glasses for you or as handmade gifts!
December 14th - Cookies & Wine Pairing and Cookie Swap
November 24th - Thanksgiving Eve - closing early at 5:15
November 25th - Thanksgiving - CLOSED
November 26th - Black Friday - normal hours - lots of sales per reservation time.
Reservations are recommended and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team