20210901 Get Bent Newsletter Volume 2021-09
Based on State and County public health guidance, the Bent Oak team is masking up although fully vaccinated. Please wear a mask until your order is taken and replace your mask whenever you leave the table.
CLOSED LABOR DAY
Per our normal weekly schedule we are closed on Monday, September 6th. We are celebrating the Labor Day holiday with our families by having the traditional cookouts and wishing you all a happy and enjoyable Labor Day. Stock up on wine for your cookouts!
It wouldn't be a summer holiday weekend without cookin' up some hot dogs! Check out Sister Winemaker's New York-style Beef Hot Dogs! Celebrate the end of summer at Bent Oak Winery or at least stock up on your favorite wines for your own cookout (or do both)!
Special for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Hot Dogs with Chips
- $10 Hot Dogs with Wine Pairing
We changed the glass specials this week. Get one of our great packages to round out your holiday weekend. It's hard to go wrong with these specials to wind down the summer grilling season!
- 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hil
- 2018 Viognier TX High Plains
- 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA Alexander Valley
- $7 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- $10 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA Alexander Valley
Bottles - none this week.
- $33 Pool Pounders (retail $48): 2018 BDB & 2019 Rosé
- $45 Red, White, and Rosé (retail $64): 2019 Wild Eye Red, 2018 BDB, and 2019 Rosé
- $55 BBQ Buddies (retail $78): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $105 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $154): 2018 CA Cab & 2019 CA Viognier and 2019 TX Cab & 2018 TX Viognier
- $105 Texas Summer 6-Pack (retail $154): 2018 BDB, 2019 Rosé, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Trebbiano, and 2018 TX Viognier
Harvest is now in full swing in Texas and just getting started in California. So far, we have gotten in:
- 3 Tons of Sauvignon Blanc (TX) - fermenting
- 2 Tons of Viognier (TX) - fermenting
- 3 Tons of Pinot Noir (CA)
It looks like Trebbiano, Roussanne, and Dolcetto are targeted for this weekend! Friday night virtual happy hours will resume after Harvest has settled down a bit!
Extended July WC Pick Up through Sept 12th
You are in luck! We are extending the date for Wine Club members who have not picked up yet! You have until September 12th to pick up your wine during our normal business hours either by reservation or curbside pick up. Get your wine ASAP so you can enjoy our Gold Medal winner 2019 Sangiovese - a great summer red!
Check out these important dates! Get your tickets for our Fall Craft Night!
September 3rd, Wine Down Friday Music: Heath Ham
September 6th - Labor Day, Closed Monday as usual
September 10th, Wine Down Friday Music: Trevor Helt
September 13th, Private Event
September 24th, Wine Down Friday Music: Jim Bryant
September 24th, Private Event after hours
September 28th, Fall Craft Night - tickets available HERE
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: please wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team