20210824 Weekly News Splash
Based on State and County public health guidance, the Bent Oak team is masking up although fully vaccinated. We are asking that you wear a mask until your order is taken and to replace your mask whenever you leave the table.
It's not too late to get in on the fun tonight!
Grab your fully vaccinated friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! Join us on Tuesday, August 24th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6:15 pm. A fun night of entertainment for $20 members/$25 non-members per ticket which includes a glass of wine and Sloppy Johns.
Get Tickets Here
Mr. and Mrs. Winemaker are cooking up Sloppy Johns served with chips. Let's see which of our wines pairs the best.
Special for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Sloppy Johns with chips
- $10 Sloppy Johns with Wine Pairing
No changes this week. It's hard to go wrong with these specials to wind down the summer grilling season!
- 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- 2018 Viognier TX High Plains
- 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hill
- 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA Alexander Valley
- $7 2018 Viognier TX High Plains
- $7 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
Bottles - none this week.
- $33 Pool Pounders (retail $48): 2018 BDB & 2019 Rosé
- $45 Red, White, and Rosé (retail $64): 2019 Wild Eye Red, 2018 BDB, and 2019 Rosé
- $55 BBQ Buddies (retail $78): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $105 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $154): 2018 CA Cab & 2019 CA Viognier and 2019 TX Cab & 2018 TX Viognier
- $105 Texas Summer 6-Pack (retail $154): 2018 BDB, 2019 Rosé, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Trebbiano, and 2018 TX Viognier
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week
We'll be back for Happy Hour in a few weeks.
Last Week for July Wine Club Pick Ups
If you have not picked up your wine yet, please do so as soon as possible! You have until August 29th to pick up your wine during our normal business hours either by reservation or curbside pick up. Get your wine ASAP so you can enjoy our Gold Medal winner 2019 Sangiovese - a great summer red!
Check out these important dates:
August 24th, Trivia Night
August 27th, Wine Down Friday Music: The Reen
September 3rd, Wine Down Friday Music: Heath Ham
September 6th - Labor Day, Closed Monday as usual
September 10th, Wine Down Friday Music: Trevor Helt
September 13th, Private Event
September 24th, Wine Down Friday Music: Jim Bryant
September 24th, Private Event after hours
September 28th, Fall Craft Night
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: please wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team