20210818 Weekly News Splash
Based on State and County public health guidance, the Bent Oak team is masking up although fully vaccinated. We are asking that you wear a mask until your order is taken and to replace your mask whenever you leave the table.
Debeneezer is mixing up a fun summer Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe served with blue corn chips. C'mon in and give it a try!
Special for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- $10 Black Bean and Corn Salsa with Wine Pairing
We have changed the wine by the glass this week but everything else remains the same! It's hard to go wrong with these specials to wind down the summer grilling season!
- 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- 2018 Viognier TX High Plains
- 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hill
- 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon CA Alexander Valley
- $7 2018 Viognier TX High Plains
- $7 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
Bottles - none this week.
- $33 Pool Pounders (retail $48): 2018 BDB & 2019 Rosé
- $45 Red, White, and Rosé (retail $64): 2019 Wild Eye Red, 2018 BDB, and 2019 Rosé
- $55 BBQ Buddies (retail $78): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $105 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $154): 2018 CA Cab & 2019 CA Viognier and 2019 TX Cab & 2018 TX Viognier
- $105 Texas Summer 6-Pack (retail $154): 2018 BDB, 2019 Rosé, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Trebbiano, and 2018 TX Viognier
Grab your fully vaccinated friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! Join us on Tuesday, August 24th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6:15 pm. A fun night of entertainment for $20 members/$25 non-members per ticket which includes a glass of wine and light snacks.
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week
We'll be back for Happy Hour in a few weeks.
July Wine Club Pick Ups Outstanding
You should have received an email yesterday indicating you have not picked up your wine yet! Please do so as soon as possible! You have until August 29th to pick up your wine during our normal business hours either by reservation or curbside pick up. Get your wine ASAP so you can enjoy our Gold Medal winner 2019 Sangiovese - a great summer red!
Check out these important dates:
August 20th, Wine Down Friday Music: Mitch Chandler
August 24th, Trivia Night
August 27th, Wine Down Friday Music: The Reen
September 3rd, Wine Down Friday Music: Heath Ham
September 6th, Closed on Monday as usual. We will be celebrating Labor Day with our families.
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: please wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- WED-SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team