20210714 Weekly News Splash
Wine Ambassador Linda is sharing one of her family's favorite recipes with us: Pepperoni bread. We know you will love it as much as her family!
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Pepperoni Bread
- $10 Pepperoni Bread with Wine Pairing
Your two favorites from Audrey and Marilee are available again this week while supplies last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly ($7 for the 6 oz jar)
We will continue the same specials and glasses for one more week, The next two weeks will be Christmas in July specials.
- 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains
- 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hill
- 2019 Rosé TX High Plains
- 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains
- 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
- $7 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains
- $7 2019 Sangiovese TX High Plains
Bottles - none this week.
- $33 Pool Pounders (retail $48): 2018 BDB & 2019 Rose
- $45 Red, White, and Rose (retail $64): 2019 Wild Eye Red, 2018 BDB, and 2019 Rose
- $55 BBQ Buddies (retail $78): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $57 Zin to Win (retail $92): 2018 Zin and 2018 Zin Reserve
- $105 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $154): 2018 CA Cab & 2019 CA Vio and 2019 TX Cab & 2018 TX Vio
- $105 Texas Summer 6-Pack (retail $154): 2018 BDB, 2019 Rose, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Trebbiano, and 2018 TX Vio
Virtual Happy Hour This Week @ 5 pm Friday!
Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/87612755985
Password is Summ!r
That's Summer with an ! (exclamation mark)
We are back with education this week so join us and find out what John will discuss.
July Wine Club Pick Ups Outstanding
We hope all that attended one of the pick up parties last weekend had a great time. We are going to continue the multiple party concept as we think it is a more enjoyable experience for you and us. Our 4th pick up party is scheduled for October 23rd and 24th so save the dates!
About 50% of you picked up your wine. The rest of you have until August 29th to pick up your wine during our normal business hours either by reservation or curbside pick up. Get your wine ASAP so you can enjoy our Gold Medal winner 2019 Sangiovese!
Check out these important dates:
July 16th, Wine Down Friday Music: Deborah Heaton
July 23rd, Wine Down Friday Music: Jim and Hilary
July 27th, Christmas in July Craft Night
July 30th, Wine Down Friday Music: Jazz Daddies
August 1st, Canine Companions Yappy Hour
Tuesday, July 27th, Christmas in July Craft Night - 6:00pm to 8:00 pm -$10 member/$15 non-members - Get into the spirit during Christmas in July at Bent Oak Winery (even though it is more than 90 degrees outside!). Join us for a casual workshop and make some cork ornaments and key chains. Your ticket includes a glass of wine and all crafting materials. Snacks will be available for purchase. Get your ticket HERE.
Sunday, August 1st, Canine Companions Yappy Hour - Support Canine Companions and DogFest Austin on Sunday, August 1st from 12:30pm - 5pm at Bent Oak Winery for an all-day Yappy Hour! Bent Oak Winery will be donating 5% of all sales that day. Canine Companions is a nonprofit that trains and provides service dogs to those in need completely free of charge. Come out and meet Canine Companion puppy raisers and graduates along with Kodiak's and Raina's comrades in service; learn more about Canine Companions and DogFest Austin; donate if you can; and enjoy fine wine!
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended, walk-ins are on a first-come-first-served basis, and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: For your safety, other guests', and ours we ask that partially vaccinated & unvaccinated guests wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- MON - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM are curbside only
- WED - SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team