20210628 Weekly News Splash
Full shipping charges go into effect immediately.
Mrs. Winemaker's famous pulled-pork sliders return to the menu this week! They will be topped with cole slaw and served up with chips.
Specials for Friday and Saturday:
- $ 6 Pulled Pork Sliders
- $10 Pulled Pork Sliders with Wine Pairing
Your two favorites from Audrey and Marilee are available again this week while supplies last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly ($7 for the 6 oz jar)
No changes this week to the tasting menu, but all the specials are changed just in time for the holiday weekend! Get your wine packages that are great for any of your cookout or BBQ activities!
- 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains
- 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hill
- 2019 Rosé TX High Plains
- 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains
- 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains
- $ 7 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hill
- $ 7 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains
Bottles - none this week.
- $33 Pool Pounders (retail $48): 2018 BDB & 2019 Rose
- $45 Red, White, and Rose (retail $64): 2019 Wild Eye Red, 2018 BDB, and 2019 Rose
- $55 BBQ Buddies (retail $78): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $57 Zin to Win (retail $92): 2018 Zin and 2018 Zin Reserve
- $105 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $154): 2018 CA Cab & 2019 CA Vio and 2019 TX Cab & 2018 TX Vio
- $105 Texas Summer 6-Pack (retail $154): 2018 BDB, 2019 Rose, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Trebbiano, and 2018 TX Vio
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week
Next Virual Happy Hour is Friday, July 16th.
Get Your Tickets ASAP!
It's not too late to join us for Trivia! Grab your fully vaccinated friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! Join us on Tuesday, June 29th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6:15 pm. A fun night of entertainment for $20 members/$25 non-members per ticket which includes a glass of wine and light snacks.
Members Only: July Wine Club Release Pick Up Parties
Pick Up Party Options - get your tickets (limit of 2 per membership) to one of the outside parties below:
- Saturday, July 10th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #1 - max of 70 attendees
- Saturday, July 10th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #2 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, July 11th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #3 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, July 11th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #4 - max of 70 attendees
Don't forget to let us know if you want the the veggie option instead of the Mighty Fine Burger by clicking HERE by Thursday, July 1st.
Saturday, July 3rd is the last day to make changes to your club - Mixed, All Red, or All White - click HERE.
Check out these important dates:
June 29th, Trivia Night
July 2nd, Wine Down Friday Music: Heath Ham
July 4th & 5th, Closed for Independence Day
July 10th & 11th, Closed for Wine Club Pick Up Parties
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended, walk-ins are on a first-come-first-served basis, and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: For your safety, other guests', and ours we ask that partially vaccinated & unvaccinated guests wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- MON - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM are curbside only
- WED - SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team