20210623 Weekly News Splash
Chef Bryan is at it again this week bringing us bruschetta. Although it is going to be hard to top last week's steak sandwiches (with blue cheese sauce that was made with Sister Winemaker's Homemade Montreal Steak Seasoning), Bryan will whip up one of his favorite recipes that we know you will enjoy!
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Bruschetta
- $10 Bruschetta with Wine Pairing
Your two favorites from Audrey and Marilee are available again this week while supplies last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly ($7 for the 6 oz jar)
No changes this week to the tasting menu or specials lineup! We wanted to give everyone one more week to take advantage of the specials we put together for Dad. You can't pass up these specials!
- 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains
- 2018 Chardonnay CA Chalk Hill
- 2019 Rosé TX High Plains
- 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains
- 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains
- $ 7 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains
- $ 7 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains
Bottles - none this week.
- $30 Poolside Prepared (retail $44): 2019 Rosé and Insulated Tumbler
- $34 Chillin' and Sippin' (retail $49): 2018 Chardonnay and Wine Cooling Sleeve
- $40 Grillin' Compliments (retail $57): 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Reserve along with a jar of Homemade Montreal Steak Seasoning
- $42 Zowie Zin Set (retail $63): 2018 Zinfandel Reserve with Sweet & Spicy Pecans in a Plastic Logo Glass
- $47 Box of Temptation (retail $72): 2019 Tempranillo in a Wooden Wine Box
- $98 3-Cab Night (retail $142): 2017 CA Alexander Valley Reserve, 2018 CA Alexander Valley, and 2019 TX High Plains
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week
We are taking a break from virtual happy hours for a few weeks.
Get Your Tickets ASAP!
Join us for our second sponsored event in our new normal! Grab your fully vaccinated friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! Join us on Tuesday, June 29th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6:15 pm. A fun night of entertainment for $20 members/$25 non-members per ticket which includes a glass of wine, light snacks, and prizes.
July Wine Club Release Pick Up Parties
Pick Up Party Options - get your tickets (limit of 2 per membership) to one of the outside parties below:
- Saturday, July 10th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #1 - max of 70 attendees
- Saturday, July 10th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #2 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, July 11th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #3 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, July 11th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #4 - max of 70 attendees
Don't forget to let us know if you want the the veggie option instead of the Mighty Fine Burger by clicking HERE by Thursday, July 1st.
Check out these important dates:
June 25th, Wine Down Friday Music: Joey Kipfer
June 29th, Trivia Night
July 2nd, Wine Down Friday Music: Heath Ham
July 4th & 5th, Closed for Independence Day
July 9th & 10th, Closed for Wine Club Pick Up Parties
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended, walk-ins are on a first-come-first-served basis, and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: For your safety, other guests', and ours we ask that partially vaccinated & unvaccinated guests wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- MON - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM are curbside only
- WED - SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team