20210609 Weekly News Splash
Join us for our second sponsored event in our new normal! Grab your fully vaccinated friends to form a team or join up with a group and make new friends! Get your tickets today by clicking Trivia Night Tickets and join us on Tuesday, June 29th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6:15 pm. A fun night of entertainment for $20 members/$25 non-members per ticket which includes a glass of wine and light snacks.
As we do every year, it is time to break out the Girl Scout Cookies and see how they pair with our wine. Come on in and see how we did on the pairings.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $10 Girl Scout Cookies with Wine Pairing
Your two favorites from Audrey and Marilee are available again this week while supplies last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly ($7 for the 6 oz jar)
This is the last week for this tasting menu, package specials, and glass specials! Which one of these packages would be a good present for Dad on Father's Day? We'll have different Father's Day specific specials next week for your last-minute gifts.
- 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX High Plains
- 2019 Rosé TX High Plains
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA Russian River Valley
- 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains
- $ 7 2019 Blanc du Bois TX High Plains
- $ 7 2019 Rosé TX High Plains
Bottles - none this week.
Packages - Don't forget about Dad!:
- $33 Pool Pounders (retail $48): 2018 BDB & 2019 Rose
- $45 Red, White, and Rose (retail $$64): 2019 Wile Eye Red, 2018 BDB, and 2019 Rose
- $55 BBQ Buddies (retail $78): 2019 Dolcetto, 2019 Tempranillo, 2019 Wild Eye Red
- $57 Zin to Win (retail $92): 2018 Zin and 2018 Zin Reserve
- $105 Grillin' & Grinnin' (retail $154): 2018 CA Cab & 2019 CA Vio and 2019 TX Cab & 2018 TX Vio
- $105 Texas Summer 6-Pack (retail $154): 2018 BDB, 2019 Rose, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Trebbiano, and 2018 TX Vio
- $216 Closeout Case of 2018 Sauvignon Blanc (retail $336)
- $384 Closeout Case of 2017 CA Cabernet Sauvignon (retail $624)
Belmont Stakes Contest Winners
Congratulations to the lucky Run for the White Carnations spin-to-win winners with the horse Essential Quality! We decided not to limit the number of bottles to five since the Blanc du Bois won Best in Show at the Leander Old Town Street Festival last Saturday!
- Debbie Booher
- John Fivecoats
- John Mock
- Madeleine D’Avila
- Mimi Kupec
- Monique Nabholz
- Roy Moore
- Tammy Luedke
- Warren Chenoweth
Please pick up your wine next time you are in the tasting room or let us know if you are not from the local area and we will ship it to you.
Virtual Happy Hour Friday at 5 pm central
Please join us this week as John discusses our new Sangiovese that will be released in the upcoming July release.
July Wine Club Release Party - Save the Dates
The release announcement emails will go out to club members next week, but we wanted to give you a heads up on the mini-party dates so you can get your tickets ASAP.
Pick Up Party Options - get your tickets (limit of 2 per membership) to one of the outside parties below:
- Saturday, July 10th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #1 - max of 70 attendees
- Saturday, July 10th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #2 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, July 11th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #3 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, July 11th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #4 - max of 70 attendees
Check out these important dates:
June 11th, Wine Down Friday Music: Tyler Hardy
June 15th, Texas Bottling of reds and whites
June 18th, Wine Down Friday Music: Mitch Chandler
June 25th, Wine Down Friday Music: Joey Kipfer
June 29th, Trivia Night
The Tasting Room is open at 100% capacity. Reservations are recommended, walk-ins are on a first-come-first-served basis, and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: For your safety, other guests', and ours we ask that partially vaccinated & unvaccinated guests wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- MON - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM are curbside only
- WED - SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team