20210512 Weekly News Splash
Mrs. Winemaker is back in the cooking saddle this week with her Southwest Pasta Salad. Come on in and check out the pasta and find out our pairing recommendation.
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Southwest Pasta Salad
- $10 Southwest Pasta Salad with Wine Pairing
Your two favorites from Audrey and Marilee are available again this week while supplies last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly ($7 for the 6 oz jar)
No changes to the tasting menu, glass specials, and bottle specials this week! But we did add another package to the line up!
- 2018 Blanc du Bois TX
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX High Plains
- 2019 Rosé TX High Plains
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA Russian River Valley
- 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains
- $7 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX High Plains
- $7 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains
- $19 2019 Sauvignon Blanc TX High Plains (retail $28)
- $22 2019 Tempranillo TX High Plains (retail $32)
- $26 2018 BDB & Wine Cooling Sleeve (retail $39)
- $39 Sauv Blanc Vertical: 2018 & 2019 Sauvignon Blanc (retail $56)
- $50 All White All White All White: 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains, 2018 Trebbiano TX High Plains, and 2018 Viognier TX High Plains (retail $78)
- $57 Zin to Win: 2018 Zin and 2018 Zin Reserve (retail $92)
April Wine Club Pick Ups Outstanding
If you have not picked up your release yet you have until May 23rd to pick up your wine during our normal business hours either by reservation or curbside pick up. Get your wine ASAP so you can enjoy our gold medal winners 2019 Sauvignon Blanc and Tempranillo!
No Virtual Happy Hour This Week!
Stay tuned we'll be back next week!
Check out these important dates:
May 14th, Friday Music: Trevor Helt
May 21th, Friday Music: Cara Elizabeth
As noted above, the Tasting Room is open at 75% capacity, reservations are recommended due to limited space, and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: For your safety and ours (we will be wearing our masks) we ask that you wear a mask until your order is taken and then any time you leave the table.
- MON - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM are curbside only
- WED - SAT 1:00-7:00 PM
- SUN 12:30-5:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team