20210414 Weekly News Splash
Chef Bryan is at it again this week with his Caprese Pasta Salad. Fresh mozzarella, grape tomatoes, and pasta tossed with basil pesto and then drizzled with balsamic glaze. Doesn't that sound amazing?!
Specials for Friday through Sunday:
- $ 6 Caprese Pasta Salad
- $10 Caprese Pasta Salad with Wine Pairing
Your two favorites from Audrey and Marilee are available again this week (Wednesday through Sunday) while supplies last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet & Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly ($7 for the 6 oz jar)
This is the last week for this tasting menu and we are keeping the same specials as last week.
- 2018 Trebbianno TX High Plains
- 2018 Viognier TX High Plains
- 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve CA Russian River Valley
- 2018 Zinfandel CA Sonoma County
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX High Plains
- $ 7 2018 Trebbianno TX High Plains (retail $10)
- $ 7 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX High Plains (retail $10)
- $14 2018 Trebbianno TX High Plains (retail $24)
- $24 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX High Plains (retail $38)
- $50 All White All White All White: 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains, 2018 Trebbiano TX High Plains, and 2018 Viognier TX High Plains (retail $78)
- $57 Zin to Win: 2018 Zin and 2018 Zin Reserve (retail $92)
- $399 Case of 2017 CA Cabernet Sauvignon (retail $624) - down to the last 12 cases in stock!
Reminder: Last week to get party (virtual) tickets
and make wine changes
Don't forget to make your wine club changes (Mixed, All Red, or All White) by Sunday and purchase your pick up party virtual tickets by Monday!
Here are some important dates:
Sunday, April 18th - last day to make changes for the release
Monday, April 19th - credit cards are charged
Wednesday, April 21st - begin pickups in the Tasting Room
Pick Up Party Options - purchase your virtual tickets (limit of 2 per membership) to one of the outside parties below:
- Saturday, April 24th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #1 - max of 70 attendees
- Saturday, April 24th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #2 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, April 25th, 1:00 to 2:30 Pick Up Party #3 - max of 70 attendees
- Sunday, April 25th, 3:00 to 4:30 Pick Up Party #4 - max of 70 attendees
Virtual Happy Hour Friday @ 5pm central
Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/87612755985
Sorry for the troubles getting in the Zoom meeting last week! This week John will be reviewing the new 2019 Sauvignon Blanc that will be released in the April Wine Club release.
Check out these important dates for this month:
April 16th, Friday Music: Mitch Chandler
April 23rd, Friday Music: Devon Maize
April 24th, Wine Club Pick Up Parties: 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
April 25th, Wine Club Pick Up Parties: 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
April 30th, Friday Music: Heath Ham
The Tasting Room is open by reservation only - we cannot accept walk-ups - and online ordering with contactless curbside pickup remains available. Reminder: We prefer to remain contactless in the Tasting Room as well thus we appreciate your cooperation.
- SUN - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM
- MON & TUE are curbside only
- WED - SAT 2:00-7:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team