20210303 Get Bent Newsletter Volume 2021-03
News from Governor Abbott
Yesterday, Governor Greg Abbott issued an Executive Order (GA-34) lifting the mask mandate in Texas and allowing all businesses and facilities in the state to open to 100% capacity effective Wednesday, March 10th. The Governor's Executive Order removes State government mandates and places responsibility for implementing COVID-19 safety operations to businesses, individuals, and county governments.
We at Bent Oak Winery are in the process of determining the best strategy for our business, employees, and customers in light of the Governor's Executive Order and the President's plan for vaccination coverage by the end of May. We will announce our decision on Friday afternoon in the Virtual Happy Hour.
WINE with FOOD or MERCHANDISE
in the Tasting Room
It's Debeneezer's turn this week to wow your taste buds with her Pulled Pork Brunswick Stew. Check it out!
- $ 6 Pulled Pork Brunswick Stew
- $10 Brunswick Stew with Wine Pairing
- $12 Member / $15 Non-member Glass with Hummus Plate, Spirals, or Corkscrew
- $35 Texas Bottle with Charcuterie Plate or Tumbler
- $50 California Bottle with Bent-O-Box or Aerating Pourer (not Chirpy)
Your two favorites while they last:
- $ 5 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet & Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's 8 oz jar of Jalapeño Jelly or $7 for the 6 oz jar
This is the last week for this tasting menu: 2018 Blanc du Bois, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Dolcetto, 2018 Zinfandel, and 2019 TX Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bottle specials and packages
This is the last week to get these great deals!
- $16 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains (retail $26)
- $24 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon TX High Plains (retail $38)
- $50 All White All White All White: 2018 Roussanne TX High Plains, 2018 TrebbianoTX High Plains, and 2018 Viognier TX High Plains (retail $78)
- $57 Zin to Win: 2018 Zin and 2018 Zin Reserve (retail $92)
- $60 Sparkling, Red, and Rosé: 2018 Cuvee TX High Plains, 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains, and 2019 Rosé TX High Plains (retail $88)
Virtual Happy Hour @ 5pm central
Join us for a discussion on the impact of Governor Abbott's decision on Bent Oak Winery.
Wine Club Release Pickups Extended to 3/14/2021
These are the last 10 days to pick up your January Release wine. We look forward to seeing you curbside or in the Tasting Room on or before March 14th as we really hate to ship to anyone living so close!
- Pick up wines at 2B (Tasting Room) through Sunday, March 14th:
- Tasting Room: You can make a RESERVATION Wednesday through Saturday 2:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 1:00-5:00 PM.
- Curbside Pickup: Sunday through Tuesday 1:00-5:00 PM or Wednesday through Saturday 2:00-7:00 PM. You can schedule your pick up date and time by clicking PICK UP and remain in your car when you arrive in the parking lot. Call or text us at 512-673-8250 and we will deliver your order to your car.
Important information on local shipping if you do not pick up by Sunday, March 14th:
- Sunday, March 14th is the last day for local members to pick up your wine selections before shipping begins.
- Tuesday, March 16th we will begin processing shipping charges for local members failing to pick up by March 14th deadline.
- Thursday, March 18th shipments will go out to all the local members who did not pick up.
Per TABC, State, and Williamson County directives, the Tasting Room is open by reservation only - we cannot accept walk-ups - and online ordering wtih contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- SUN - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM
- MON & TUE are curbside only
- WED - SAT 2:00-7:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!