20210217 Weekly News Splash
Closed due to Weather Conditions until Friday
Wow, this crazy winter storm has forced us to close until Friday! As of right now the Winter Weather Storm Warning extends through Thursday at 6 pm. Everyone stay safe out there and we will see you on the other side!
WINE with FOOD or MERCHANDISE
in the Tasting Room
Sister Winemaker is making sausage and chicken jambalya. Also, it will be served with a slice of King Cake to celebrate Mardi Gras. Maybe you will find the baby in your cake!
- $ 6 Jambalaya and King Cake
- $10 Jambalaya and King Cake with Wine Pairing
- $12 Member / $15 Non-member Glass with Hummus Plate, Spirals, or Corkscrew
- $35 Texas Bottle with Charcuterie Plate or Tumbler
- $50 California Bottle with Bent-O-Box or Aerating Pourer (not Chirpy)
New items continued again this week:
- $ 7 Sister Winemaker's Bag of Sweet & Spicy Pecans
- $10 Mrs. Winemaker's Jar of Jalapeño Jelly
This is the tasting menu running through February: 2018 Blanc du Bois, 2018 Roussanne, 2019 Dolcetto, 2018 Zinfandel, and 2019 TX Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bottle specials and packages
We will extend our specials from last week due to the weather last week and folks not able to make it to the winery to purchase them.
- $15 2018 Blanc du Bois TX (retail $24)
- $16 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains (retail $26)
- $19 2018 Vesenvillo TX High Plains (retail $28)
- $24 2018 Cuvee TX High Plains (retail $38)
- $35 2018 Cuvee TX High Plains and 2 Logo Flutes (retail $55)
- $55 Valentines Package: 2018 Cuvee TX High Plains, 2 Logo Flutes, and Delysia Chocolates (retail $85)
- $60 Sparkling, Red, and Rosé: 2018 Cuvee TX High Plains, 2019 Dolcetto TX High Plains, and 2019 Rosé TX High Plains (retail $88)
- $55 Lover's Combo: 2 - Tastings to Go with cheese & chocolate pairings (retail $74):
- 2 - Tastings to Go of 5 wines each person
- 2 - Cheese Pairings of 5 cheeses each person
- 2 - Chocolate Pairings of 5 chocolates each person
Virtual Happy Hour Cancelled this Week!
Due to all of the power outages we are cancelling this week!
Wine Club Release Pickups Extended to 2/28/2021
You should have received an email reminder this week extending the date. We look forward to seeing you curbside or in the Tasting Room on or before February 28th!
- Pick up wines at 2B (Tasting Room) through Sunday, February 28th:
- Tasting Room: You can make a RESERVATION Wednesday through Saturday 2:00-7:00 PM and Sunday 1:00-5:00 PM.
- Curbside Pickup: Sunday through Tuesday 1:00-5:00 PM or Wednesday through Saturday 2:00-7:00 PM. You can schedule your pick up date and time by clicking PICK UP and remain in your car when you arrive in the parking lot. Call or text us at 512-673-8250 and we will deliver your order to your car.
Important information on local shipping if you do not pick up by Sunday, February 28th:
- Sunday, February 28th is the last day for local members to pick up your wine selections before shipping begins.
- Tuesday, March 2nd we will begin processing shipping charges for local members failing to pick up by February 28th deadline.
- Thursday, March 4th shipments will go out to all the local members who did not pick up.
Per TABC, State, and Williamson County directives, the Tasting Room is open by reservation only - we cannot accept walk-ups - and online ordering wtih contactless curbside pickup remains available.
- SUN - TUE 1:00-5:00 PM
- MON & TUE are curbside only
- WED - SAT 2:00-7:00 PM
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team