The tasting room is open by reservation only - we cannot accept walk-ups - and curbside pickup continues. We are operating under the TABC "51% Rule" which classifies us as a restaurant requiring non-wine purchases to be higher than the cost of the glass or bottle of wine.
Hey all you Wine Club Members: please be watching your email in the next few days for information about the October release! Selections are to be finalized by October 18th. Orders will be processed and credit cards will be charged on October 19th. Pickups will begin on October 24th.
Thanks to all of you who participated in the Kentucky Derby Spin-to-Win fun last weekend. We had 2 folks, with the winning horse Authentic, that will receive a free $10 food and glass of wine special next time they are in tasting room!
Are you ready for some football? Join us for the weekly NFL You Pick 'Em game. You select the winners of each game and enter the total score of one of the Monday Night Football games. A bottle of Blanc du Bois to this weekend's winner! Below is the link to the Week 1 entry form. Get your entry in before the Thursday night game and good luck! (Note: You can enter after Thursday night, but will have to take that game as a loss).
Specials for the Week
WINE with FOOD or MERCHANDISE
- $6 Barbacoa Street Tacos
- $10 Tacos & Wine Pairing - Tacos above paired with Rosé and 2017 Zinfandel Reserve
- $12 Member/$15 Non-member Glass with Hummus Plate, Spirals, or Corkscrew
- $35 Texas Bottle with Charcuterie Plate or Tumbler
- $50 California Bottle with Bent-O-Box or Aerating Pourer (not Chirpy)
WINE TO GO or ALA CARTE in the Tasting Room
Lots of changes this week for the bottle specials and tasting menu. Summer is technically over but we are still featuring our whites to help you cool off! See below or check our specials on the WEBSITE or BLOG in case you delete this email. The website link will take you directly to the Gifts and Wine Packages page. Don't forget you can purchase gift certificates which can be used at any time in the future.
- $14 – 2018 Chenin Blanc (retail $24)
- $17 – 2018 Sauvignon Blanc (retail $28)
- $14 – 2018 Blanc du Bois (retail $24)
- $16 – 2018 Dolcetto (retail $26)
- $30 – 2017 Zin Reserve (Retail $50)
PACKAGES or CASES:
- $29 Texas Do-Si-Do - 2018’s Blanc du Bois & Barbara (retail $50)
- $90 Reserve Trio - 2017 Cab Reserve, 2017 Zin Reserve, and 2018 Pinot Noir Reserve (retail $154)
- $300 Case of 2017 Zin Reserve (retail $600)
- $399 Case of 2017 Cab Reserve (retail $624)
Case discounts for wines not on special (any 12 bottles or more):
- Members get an extra 5% above their club discount
- Non Members get 10% off
Don't forget about the free shipping for members and $5 shipping for non-members each with no minimum order requirements.
Virtual Happy Hour - Friday 5 to 6 PM Central
Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/784573260
John will be providing a 2020 harvest update then will be discussing the characteristics of our Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
We hope you find this email informative and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bent Oak Winery Team