Bent Oak Winery
Bent Oak Winery is located just west of Austin, in Cedar Park, Texas at 2000 Windy Terrace, Bldg 2-B, Cedar Park, 78613. All of our Texas Wines are made here in our Winery from Texas grown grapes, mainly grown in the Texas High Plains. We also make a group of California wines in Healdsburg. Visitors can experience all the steps involved in processing the grapes while visiting our working winery and tasting room during tasting room hours or by scheduling private events.
John Catalano, the winemaker, brings you fine wines with grapes sourced from Texas and California. We are currently pouring these delicious, 2017 wines Thursday - Saturday 11:00-7:00 and Sunday 12:00-5:00:
- Whites: Texas High Plains Trebbiano*, Malvasia Bianca*, Sauvignon Blanc*, & Viognier*; Chalk Hill Chardonnay*; and Russian River Viognier*
- Rosé: Texas High Plains Rosé
- Reds: Texas High Plains Mourvèdre*, Cabernet Sauvignon*, & Tempranillo* and Russian River Pinot Noir Reserve & Zinfandel
- 2017 Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel
- 2017 Reserve Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
* Award Winner!
Get Bent Merchandise
The Bent Oak Winery and Tasting Room host Get Bent merchandise where you can check out our apparel line, home goods, glassware, and hand-crafted products in addition to purchasing Bent Oak Wines by the bottle or case.